Wednesday, June 10, 2026

Brimming Horn Meadery ~ Play That Funky Bingo ~ Gameshow from 5/30/2026

Another FULL HOUSE at the Brimming Horn Meadery last week! I have the Best. Crowd. Ever. Even when technology failed me, they kept right on singing and never missed a beat! The GOAT of gameshow crowds, for sure!

We started off in Southern Rock, which was great since you all knew the words and sang loudly when the equipment crapped out! Things finally settled down (the tape held), and we decided we needed a drink, so we played I'll Drink to That and, well, we DRANK! We jumped into the 90s with a Mixed Bag round, and finished the night with Floor Fillers, Millennial Edition.

I chose the winners because I was afraid to let anyone touch the equipment and disturb my fine tape job, and I chose Autumn C for the $10 prize, Lisa G took home the $15, and Gretchen was the big $25 winner of the night. Congratulations, ladies!

For this week's bonus round, if you draw your favorite band's logo on the FIRST game sheet and turn it in, win or not, your name will go on the Prize Wheel. If you DO win in round one AND draw a band logo, your name will go on the wheel twice! See you all on Saturday, June 13th.  

~DJ Kay


No comments:

Post a Comment